This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide a free developer hosting package. Aaron Sadler, trading as UmbHost may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The terms and conditions on this page are in addition to, and take precedence over our full terms and conditions, and our acceptable use policy.
- You may request one (1) free developer hosting package per billing account with us.
- You are required to have a minimum of one (1) paid hosting package with us
- You may not host a publicly available web application, files or website on this free developer package
- The free developer package must be protected by Basic Authentication, should the package be found to not be protected by Basic Authentication, it will be suspended immediately
- The free developer package must be used for development of an open source Umbraco package under the MIT licence
- The free developer package will not be covered by geo redundancy, and will not be replicated on to our failover servers
- We will not allow remote debugging
- You will be provided with a subdomain for the hosting package, you may not use your own TLD
- You will have use of FTP or Web Deploy for deployment to the free developer package
- You will get one (1) MSSQL database, this is limited to one hundred and twenty eight (128) megabytes in size
- The free developer package cannot be upgraded to a paid hosting package